Responsibilities for the Software Engineer• Applies a solid understanding of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria as part of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) toward the development of new or enhanced software products or processes
• Perform standard software development assignments (author requirements, design, develop code, unit testing, etc.) which are typically a significant portion of a larger project, adhering to defined methods, techniques, theories, corporate and division Standard Operating Policies
• Make recommendations for software product and process improvements based on technical knowledge
• Utilize software engineering methodologies and tools to solve straightforward problems (e.g., software requirements management, UML, software configuration management, unit testing, static analysis, and FMEA)
Requirements for the Software Engineer• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field is required
• 5+ years experience with medical device software engineering disciplines (e.g., software development environments, configuration management tools, code inspection techniques and tools, testing methods or test management tools).
• Technical understanding of the principles and procedures of software engineering (e.g., SDLC, IEC 62304, CMMI, Agile)
• Experience with Linux, including C++, GUI development, Object Oriented Analysis, Multi-threaded OS, Gerrit and GIT. Experience with QT and RTOS is preferable
• Health Insurance, and more...