Title: Software Engineer / Developer (Android Development)
Location: Santa Clara
Duration: Long Term
As an Android Software Engineer, you will develop Android OS based SW products for client cars. This includes working in all layers of Android. The ultimate goal is to make the best user experience with client’s unique hardware/software systems. You will work closely with the hardware, operations, UI/UX design, and quality assurance teams.
- Need Intelligent Car Experience :
- You will be responsible to integrate and tune the Android OS on top of SoC.
- You will be responsible to customize Android frameworks.
- Responsible to build Android apps.
- Create Android app software that communicates with cloud-based services, mobile device functions and connected wearable device
- Work closely with stakeholders (architects, product owners, UX designers, project managers) and other development team members
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field. 3+ years of experience in Android app development, with strong programming skills such as Java, C/C++.
- Knowledge of core Android APIs, frameworks, facilities, UI styles and paradigms
- App/UI development portfolio that demonstrates real-life experience with mainstream mobile apps used by a broad consumer install base
- Good understanding of Android related programming patterns and operating system facilities
- Understand how to work with UX/UI designers to create a usable app with delightful user experience
- Experience with creating APIs or Libraries for third party developers
- Deep knowledge in OS or framework; app level expertise is also needed.
- In-depth software expertise with one or more of the following modules: media, wifi, Bluetooth, navigation, graphics, sound system, embedded Android, etc.
- Familiar with Linux build environment and Android Studio IDE.
- Rich experience in working with QA, build, and product teams.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc.
Tech Talenta – Onsite Resource Fulfilment | USA & Canada