XOR Security is a leading provider of cyber solutions, services and support to Military Forces, Intelligence Agencies and Federal Civilian customers. Focused on computer network operations, we design, develop and assure a broad range of systems for sustainment of mission critical requirements, and homeland security. In support of these ongoing efforts, XOR Security is actively seeking Software Engineer’s to enable our operational counterparts with solutions designed to promote the security posture of their critical information assets.
Specifically for this role – Our Client’s mission is to provide rapid cyber security response services for matters of national security and significance. This effort provides real time threat analysis, incident response and the rapid development of solutions to support the understanding of the current theater of operations.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of software development and systems engineering as the two disciplines relate to delivering solutions in support operational programs. The selected candidate will have a strong understanding of Cyber Operations, Incident Analysis and Triage, as well as TTPs constant with emerging threats + proficiency in rapid application development, full stack development using a variety of languages, stacks and frameworks to enable innovative approaches to effectively secure protected equities and national interests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in design, development, integration, testing, and debugging of applications and tools for Federal clients.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Secure software development as it applies throughout the Design-Development-Integration lifecycle
- Ability to integrate disparate technologies into seamless business process driven workflow to improve operational effectiveness
- Strong logical/critical thinking abilities, especially analyzing existing database schema, application architectures, and developing a good understanding of data models.
- Designing and developing software and/or multi-tier web applications using programming languages to include: (Java, Python, Grails, Angular, MEAN, LAMP)
- Experience with Dev/Ops and setting up and managing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Information Assurance Certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Security +)
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Operating systems: RHEL, Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS X
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected are required to have a USG clearance, and be subject to additional government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.