Anark Corporation is a leading engineering and manufacturing software solution provider serving aerospace & defense, electronics, automotive, industrial machinery, and consumer products manufacturers, with reference customers that include the top 10 US aerospace companies. Anark Corporation helps enterprise manufacturing companies leverage their mission-critical data and infrastructure investments in PLM and ERP, providing solutions for engineering release, procurement and supply chain management, manufacturing process planning and execution, and quality inspection planning and execution.
Anark helps market leaders such as such as Boeing, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, NASA, TE Connectivity, Ericsson Communications, and Honeywell Aerospace to unlock the potential of their PLM and ERP investments—to improve and accelerate product development, reduce material waste, and to collaborate and communicate more effectively and securely with their suppliers and customers.
A Full Stack Software Engineer is responsible for the development of critical server-side software frameworks and client-side features associated with the AnarkMBEWeb product. This position works with a team of motivated engineers to plan software releases that adhere to customer requirements within business-acceptable timeframes. The ideal candidate will have proficiency at developing highly scalable web applications utilizing MERN stack.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience creating a robust backend using Node.js, ExpressJS, MongoDB, and associated modules.
- Experience creating RESTful-based web services.
- Proficiency in Redis or other fast caching systems.
- Proficiency with NGINX or other high performance HTTP servers.
- Experience with continuous integration and version control.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Capable of managing multiple, concurrent deliverables on aggressive delivery schedules with a conscientious work ethic.
- Strong technical and communication skills—capable of garnering the respect of team members and associates within the company.
- Experience with WebGL.
- Responsive web design experience.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with PDM/ERP products (Windchill, ENOVIA, Teamcenter, SAP, etc.) and their associated software and network architectures.
Required Education and Professional Experience
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- BS in Computer Science or similar.
Anark offers a competitive salary, performance bonus plan, stock options, and a comprehensive and generous benefits program.
Work Environment & Culture
Come work in Boulder, CO in a cutting-edge, exciting, fun, energetic, friendly, and supportive work environment. Anark strives to be a "change the world" innovator with a serious passion for helping its customers.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference this position.
This position is limited to U.S. citizens only.