Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: SRC is seeking a Software Engineer to support the design, modification, development, writing, and implementation of software programming applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for working in a team environment to design, prototype, develop, integrate, and test software to control, monitor and configure complex electronic warfare systems/simulators using an object-oriented design approach with an emphasis on code reuse. The position will include development of software modules that control and monitor commercial off the shelf (COTS) devices such as power supplies, RF amplifiers, and power meters, test equipment and instrumentation such as vector signal generators and spectrum analyzers, and custom developed hardware. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Developing and documenting software and software interfaces
* Developing software test procedures
* Testing software, and collecting appearance test data
* Producing software requirements documentation
* Other responsibilities include support for installation and testing of equipment in the field, and support for user training and related user documentation.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field and at least 3 years of work-related experience
* Experience in design and test of user interfaces
* Experience with C/C++
* Basic TCP/IP knowledge (sockets, TCP, UDP, etc.)
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Specific experience with C, and C++ in both Windows and Linux based development environments
* Experience with device integration using standard interfaces such as RS-232 serial, TCP, and UDP
* Experience with Qt development environment is a plus
* Experience in developing and implementing TENA interfaces
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled