Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop Software for a RHEL 7 application in C/C++.
* Perform various security enhancements to ensure OS and application adheres to latest STIG requirements and IA requirements.
* Develop Bash and Python scripts within a RHEL environment
* Perform high level application testing to ensure software and OS have been properly modified to meet stated requirements and functional stability is maintained
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Proficient in C/C++
* Proficient in scripting languages, primarily C/C++, Bash, and Python
* Proficient in maintenance and administration of a RHEL based system
* Knowledge of IA security as applicable to RHEL OS
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Security + certificate is highly desirable
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled