TCI has an immediate need for a Software Engineer III in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with intent to hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a current DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI with CI Poly.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL as a Software Engineer III. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Software Engineer III will be responsible for the design and development of software solutions for classified systems.
- Work will involve solutions for embedded technologies.
- 6 years of experience in a Software Development environment.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with software development for embedded systems.
- Experience with VxWorks, Linux, or related embedded operating systems.
- Understanding of software development processes and life cycle
- Team player able to work in a large program environment and have good communication skills.
- RTOS experience is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years with C++ programming language highly preferred.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret Security Clearance / SCI with CI Poly.