Job Title: Software Engineer for MacOS / 331760
Duration: 3 months with quarterly extension
Location: Bedford, MA
RSA Identity Team is seeking for Senior Software Engineer for MacOS with Qt experience to join a team of software professionals. The team is responsible for developing software authenticators, authentication agents and multi-factor authentication capabilities that enable secure access to sensitive corporate resources.
- Update the existing Qt build environment to the latest version on MacOS
- Use of the latest MacOS version and latest MacOS system libraries
- Design, develop, integrate, test and deploy parts of the MacOS software apps
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Focus on strong and secure coding practices
- Produce technical notes and design specifications for internal audiences
- 8+ years of software development experience where MacOS was the focus
- Experience with Qt
- Familiarity in both Swift/Objective-C
- Hands on experience developing production-ready MacOS apps
- Knowledge in iOS is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of securing data at rest or in motion.
- Familiarity with the mac OS Authentication framework (Secure Enclave)
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests
- Familiarity with Git or similar version control systems
- Analytical, creative and have strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
- Ability to thrive in an agile and collaborative working environment
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.