RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a well-known, innovative (startup culture) financial services firm, that has $360 billion in assets under management, and is based in New York to find a Software Engineer (.NET, Java, Python, C++).
As a full stack engineer specializing in systems development, you'll build the core technologies essential to firm's business. You'll work with other engineers and business analysts to design, build, and deploy a suite of applications. You'll tackle a variety of problems ranging from building complex financials systems and optimizing application performance to scaling out infrastructure or bringing complex systems together.
If you are looking to join a growing firm, while being part of a talented team (employees came from a variety of industries) that is tackling innovative projects, then please inquire further.
Software Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Develop services and web apps using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Lead and participate in technical and operations reviews
- Create and manage automated deployments
- Build and share reusable components
- Grow the team by sharing your specialized skills
- We welcome experienced Software Engineers with a degree in the following Major: Engineering, Math, and Computer Science
- A desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong object-oriented programming experience in any language: .NET, C++, Java
- Uses the right tools for the job
- SQL Server or other database technology experience
- A desire to keep improving
- Capacity to manage humans and code
- Smart, gets things done
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with dependency injection
- Experience using source control (Git)
- Experience automating deployments (Puppet, Team City)
Aside from a competitive compensation, this firm is offering a comprehensive benefits package as well: Strong 401K match, lots of PTO, flexible work culture and a strong bonus. Please note that every submission will come directly and it will remain confidential.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.