RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Software Engineer in New York, New York (NY).
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Proficient in Java J2EE application development skills as well as multiple design
- Working proficiency in Java J2EE development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including
business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.