RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Lead Software Engineer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA).
As a Lead Software Engineer the successful candidate will collaborate closely with the Project Manager and Product Manager and Design Lead, utilizing the squad model focused on new feature development/product delivery and quality. Each squad has full autonomy regarding how it goes about delivering its long and short-term goals, helping to ensure alignment and quality. In addition, we will look to the Lead Software Engineer to work with the business to suggest simple, maintainable product features which meet/anticipate customer needs.
REQUIREMENTS:Preferred experience and technology requirements:
- Recent career history operating as a Senior Software Engineer or like show evidence of at least 50% hands on developing web service applications
- Experience of successful project/product completion and delivery (ideally involving simultaneous projects)
- Demonstrable experience of production products, SDLC, REST (and other API) development architecture
- Experience with MySQL/Postgress databases
- Experience developing microservices
- Open source or community experience is a plus
- Experience with content authoring tools is a plus
- A background in Educational technology and/or healthcare and nursing is a plus
- Responsive Design experience Twitter Bootstrap, SASS, or LESS is a plus
- * Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through the direct management of others
- Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and strong delegation skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing projects and managing projects of various size and complexity
- Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through the direct management of others
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.