SOFTWARE ENGINEER - PERM - RALEIGH, NC
Software Engineer Requirements:
* Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and fit into a team who has embraced continuous delivery.
* Experience building service-oriented APIs and cloud services.
* Demonstrable experience with a cloud infrastructure provider (preferably AWS) building services.
* Fully understands the concepts of "infrastructure as code".
* Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately.
* Able to iterate with new technologies and approaches as their respective open source communities push them forward.
* Experience maintaining a complex system after it's deployed to production.
Bachelor's degree in CS
* 3+ years of demonstrable experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.