RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce Inc. is immediately adding a full time Software Engineer to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. You will be managing and troubleshooting Endpoint Protection software in a large environment.
- Desirable CompTIA Security + CE certification
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection software versions 12.X and 14.X
- Experience with writing and managing SEP security policies
- Experience with Firewall concepts and rules
- Experience with PowerShell and VBScript
- Experience with WAN/LAN network configuration, protocols, and bandwidth restrictions
- Resource who is experienced in managing and troubleshooting Endpoint Protection software in a large environment; Years of experience managing a Symantec Endpoint Protection infrastructure
- Ability to troubleshoot workstations and server (Windows 7 and 10 severs 2008, 2012, 2016)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.