For over 30 years, OnePoint Patient Care has been a pioneer in the hospice pharmacy industry. We take
pride in providing compassionate and timely care to those who need it the most, at the time in their lives
when they deserve it the most.
We’re looking for someone who takes pride in being part of a group that leverages technology to deliver the best patient care in the hospice industry.
- Develop interfaces for patient demographic and medical information transfer between EMRs and clinical applications
- Work with business users to help identify and design clinical application features
- Collaborate with the development group to create technical specifications, help make architectural decisions and document them
- Help re-design pharmacy routing, medication billing and prescription ordering systems for scalability and ease of maintenance
- .Net Development (C# experience required)
- API and backend business application experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL and ability to build complex queries
- Experience with developing Windows Service applications using C#