Job Title: Software Engineer
Duration: 07+ Month of Contract (High Chances of an Extension)
Location: Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Primary role is to create, develop and execute manual and automated test cases using TFS Test Manager.
- Medical software requires ability to follow processes stringently and clearly document all actions.
- Assists in routine design, maintenance, enhancement, testing implementation and support of software.
- Provide assistance with the development of software test requirements for routine modules under development, may execute routine test specifications.
- Assists in providing estimates for routine modules under development and may estimate own work.
- Provide assistance in reviewing routine customers' standards specification and other documentation to determine software engineering requirements.
- This role will be for a self-motivated person who can work independently with a scrum team acting as the single test engineer or as a part of a larger team doing automation and manual testing development and execution.
- Work with software requirements and test specifications.
- Participate in verification and validation of medical device software.
- Work with Visual Studio, Automated test Infrastructure and Microsoft Test Manager to execute test cases.
- Log, track, and verify defects using Team Foundation Server.
- Help set up, install, maintain and trouble-shoot lab hardware and network infrastructure.
- Test and troubleshoot server/client communications
- Use SQL Queries to access and verify database information
- Perform System and Integration tests in a nightly build environment