Work with a team of skilled professionals in creating new equipment. The individual will be responsible for:
- Designing new and/or modifies existing HMI interface software and reports.
- Creating and maintain associated database changes.
- Providing software engineering support for all system users.
- Having a vision to apply both new and existing technology to new generations of equipment.
SPECIAL SKILLS/ABILITIES NEEDED:
- Solid understanding of C# and object-oriented methodologies.
Specific skills required are a working knowledge of WPF, Reactive Extensions, and other associated databinding techniques. Experience with object oriented theory and coding practices. The individual needs to possess Very good understanding of the classes inherent to Microsoft C# and the associated development environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio and the associated Team Foundation Server (TFS) tools
This includes experience and working knowledge with at least the repository tools live visual source safe and/or Git, how to set them up, and best practices concerning maintaining version controls including branching, merging, and specials. The individual must be able to set up and maintain code sets, and guide/teach others about the process.
- Sound understanding of databases and CRUD implementation.
The individual must have good working knowledge of databases especially when it comes to speed of traversing and interacting with them and the best practices surrounding them.
- Machine control experience a plus
Knowledge or desire to learn control systems and associated architecture.
- Experience creating applications from conception to implementation.
- Knowledge or experience with rapid development methodologies (Agile, Scrum…)
- Ability to understand and modify multi-threaded applications.
- Desire to learn and apply new languages and technologies.
- Requires superior interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with employees, staff, management, etc.
- Must possess superior organizational skills and be able to prioritize and work simultaneously on several projects.
- Ability to operate within a team atmosphere.
- Ability to shift priorities frequently and effectively perform under pressure.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Some travel may be required (estimated at 0 -15%).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors' degree in computer science from a 4 year college or university, minimum of 3 years software development experience.
Salary Position. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Full Benefits. 401K matching.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.