Inky Technology Corporation (https://inky.com) is hiring a devops software engineer, a full-time position at our Rockville, MD office.
This position will be a part of the engineering team and will work closely with other software engineers on the programs, scripts, monitors and tools which insure the various components of our SaaS install correctly via RPM or Debian packaging and run with high availability inside of Ubuntu or RHEL environments. The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- High comfort level and knowledge of linux;
- Experience delivering work products used in a production environment;
- Experience with source code control, tools such as puppet/chef/fabric and scripting/programming experience in shell and/or python/perl etc.;
- Experience using AWS's api (e.g. boto3 or equivalent) across several AWS services including use of IAM policies; and
- Experience with typical devops tasks such as working with other engineers to create systemd unit files for components/services, integrating services with CI system, and identifying important log patterns, and contributing to reporting toolchains.
Our benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance (we pay 100% of the monthly premium), vacation, and sick leave. Inky is the provider of innovative anti-phishing software, Inky Phish Fence.