We are seeking instructors to join a growing and dynamic company to provide software engineering instruction at a wide variety of companies. This position can based anywhere nationwide and will require 50% travel.
AS AN ENTERPRISE INSTRUCTOR, YOU WILL:
- Lead lectures and class activities and support students during project work.
- Plan daily lessons and assess students on an ongoing basis
- Help develop internal student tools.
- Provide students with a meaningful training experience in the classroom.
- Work alongside staff in providing prompt feedback on student progress.
- Provide a strong Extreme Programming environment.
- Coach student teams on project work using XP principles.
- Coach Product and Project Managers on XP.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Teach and plan a full work week
- Work closely with co-instructors to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Fluency in the following topics: Extreme Programming, HTTP, SQL (PostgreSQL), HTML/CSS, databases, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc), RESTful services, test driven development.
- Experience working with Agile or XP teams – pair programming experience a plus.
- Thrives in a continuous feedback environment and welcomes feedback from students and other instructors
- Previous background in teaching and/or mentoring developers – or a deep interest in giving it a try.
- Eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of a team learning XP
- High performing current XP team lead or participant desirable
- Great communication skills
Highly competitive salary and compensation structure.