Airborne Interactive is seeking individuals to join our in-flight entertainment applications development division. The division develops and integrates interactive software applications and graphical user interfaces for seat back entertainment systems on commercial aircraft worldwide.
We are a small company and anyone looking for the structure and slow moving pace of a larger corporation will not find what they are looking for with us.
Purpose of Job
The Program Manager is responsible for the relationship between Airborne Interactive and our clients to liaise with the world’s leading airlines and lead the design and execution of their passenger’s inflight entertainment experience. This role is also responsible for the account and project management of interactive software delivery.
The role is responsible for maintaining regular dialogue with appropriate client representatives regarding current and future programs. The Program Manager is responsible for capturing the requirements, articulating the customer requirements back to the Airborne development teams, negotiating delivery time frames and managing the expectations of our clients regarding delivery of the software.
· Management of all aspects of the airline’s passenger graphical user interface (GUI) from requirements gathering to final customer acceptance testing and deployment.
· Generate and maintain project schedules, action lists, status reports and track to completion
· Participate in program reviews, customer meetings, software validation, verification and formal testing.
· Communicate with clients to ensure definition and clarity of requirements is understood or negotiation of alternative dates or solutions when required.
· Work with the relevant departments to ensure allocation of resource based upon project priorities.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Working knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word:
· Experience with GUI applications required
· Project management experience among cross-functional teams
· Photoshop and/or web development skills highly desirable