The Software Project Coordinator / Leader is responsible for successful execution of projects under the guidance of a Project Manager, Director of Client services or Senior Director of Global implementations. The Project Coordinator / Leader maintains relationships with customers and must deliver quality software on schedule within time budget constraints to the customers satisfaction evidenced by documented sign off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and maintain a project schedule of tasks and resources required to successfully achieve project objectives.
- Attend and drive meetings related to performance of the job.
- Manage project resources to the time budget.
- Identify risk and initiate action to mitigate it.
- Written and verbal communication of meetings and project status accurately and effectively to client, internal team members and supervisors in accordance with standard policy.
- Coordinate handover to support team at project conclusion.
Requirements / Business Analysis
- Respond to client inquiries regarding software behavior.
- Gather and understand client business requirements and suggest best practice solutions for StayinFront software to address the business needs.
- Identify and maintain continuity and functional consistency between configuration, data imports/exports and reporting aspects of a customer software solution.
- Control project scope and eliminate software gaps.
- Ability to write user requirements and functional specifications for enhancements.
- Software testing and review to ensure addresses business problem/adheres to original requirement.
- Evaluate logged deviations, assess priority and route for resolution.
- Train Quality Assurance and Support teams on new functionality.
- Capture, document and escalate feature requests and selling opportunities identified during client conversations.
- Participate in Test Plan creation and test script review.
Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience managing software projects is required
- Knowledge of Consumer Goods industry or Life Sciences industry
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Project, MS Office Suite
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to summarize meetings and conversations in written format
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products including MS Project
- Ability to work within a team and provide direction to project team members
- Ability to learn from documentation and exposure to software