Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a talented Program Quality Engineer to join our team in Woodland Hills, CA.
The Program Quality Engineer:
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies. Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
- Bachelors Degree in STEM Discipline
- Five(5)+ years of related work experience (or a Master's Degree with 3+ years of work experience OR a PhD and 0+ years of related experience) in software, systems, or quality engineering.
- Experience with CMMI and DO-178 methodology
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance. (US Citizenship required)
- Exposure to lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
- Experience with Agile methods.
- Scrum leader experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.