ExamSoft is seeking a high-energy, team-oriented Support Manager I to manage the day to day activities of the Support team. This person will report to the Director, Professional Services and Customer Support. The Support Manager I will be key to the day to day success of the Support I team and will help to drive processes and procedures.
What We Do:
ExamSoft offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes. ExamSoft is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about their personal growth and development in a fun and challenging work environment. They are excited about the positive impact they will have on education and the opportunity to change the way people learn.
What You'll Do:
- Hire, manage, and develop Support staff to achieve exceptional standards of performance
- Conduct coaching and development sessions with support employees
- Develop ongoing trainings for all Support staff to ensure they’re up to date with product releases and changes
- Consistently monitor team to proactively identify potential problems, implement resolutions, and process improvements
- Work with Director to develop, track, and report on key performance metrics including productivity and quality reports for technical support
- Work with Director to implement best practices for customer escalations to Tier II support
- Work closely with other teams and departments such as development, account management, and professional services to facilitate effective interdepartmental communication and company success
- Handle client, exam taker, and trouble ticket escalations to complete resolution in a timely manner
- Fill in for staff, as required, to assist team members in the queue during high call times
- Manages the user knowledge base and ensures documentation is updated in timely manner
- Ensure support team utilizes SalesForce functionality according to team standards and procedures
- Create and analyze customer surveys regarding support to create efficiencies and best customer service practices
- Build, implement, maintain, and manage a Quality Assurance program to evaluate quality assurance amongst tier I support team
- Maintain work schedules for the Support team, assuring proper 24/7/365 coverage, and additional coverage during peak times of year
- Prioritize projects for the Support team on a scheduled and real-time basis, as needed
- Drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies, and cost management
- Handle customer escalations, as needed
- Develop external software training and documentation materials consumed by clients
- Provide internal training and documentation materials and facilitate the ongoing training, mentoring, measurement and management to support personnel
- Prioritize customer feedback and communicate through appropriate internal channels
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant experience required
- 2-3+ years’ experience in software support
- 2+ years’ experience managing a technical team
- Experience with SalesForce and software ticketing software- JIRA preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage a team of direct reports on day to day basis
- Attention to detail and accuracy
ExamSoft offers market competitive pay & annual bonuses along with 100% paid employee benefits & subsidized dependent benefits. We also offer professional development stipends and a variety of learning opportunities. Because teamwork is essential to our company and culture, we have monthly in-office and quarterly off-site events, including volunteer and community involvement events! Of course we have paid holidays and vacation time as well.
Love to snack? So do we! We have a variety of snacks provided in the office from fruit and nuts to cookies and chips, and both of our offices include an onsite gym.
Most of all, ExamSoft offers a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced work environment, filled with awesome coworkers!