- Define, create, document, verify, and execute test scenarios for systems and pilot tests with focus on functional, regression, and integration testing.
- Conduct patch testing to meet security requirements.
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Work with the technical support team to troubleshoot user-reported issues.
- QA bug tracking, reporting, and escalation.
- Conduct Test Readiness Review, and present test results to Production Readiness Review.
- Contribute to test planning, scheduling, and managing test resources.
- Lead formal test execution phases on larger projects.
- Define test cases, and create integration and system test scripts, and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documents.
- Execute functional tests, and author revisions to test materials as necessary through the dry run and official test phases; maintain defect reports, and update reports following regression testing.
- Apply industry, regulatory and functional knowledge to determine whether system components meet business specifications.
- Develop testing deliverables over the lifecycle of the project as required.
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.