SOFTWARE TESTING ENGINEER - CONTRACT TO PERM - ORLANDO, FL
Software Testing Engineer Requirements:
* Selenium WebDriver - writing test cases from scratch
* Medium proficiency in PHP (Java is a plus)
* Unit/Functional /Integration test design (not writing but the understanding)
* Testing frameworks - Codeception, PhpUnit, Behat
* Testing automation
* Continuous integration
* Manual Testing
* Help develop a test cycle with appropriate test cases linked to system iterations
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.