OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
What You'll Do/Need
The Solution Architect is responsible for designing enterprise-scale solutions that are robust, scalable and highly available. The Solution Architect is focused on integration patterns and best practices. Ideally, the Solution Architect has experience with distributed-systems design, which includes cloud-capable systems and deployments.
- Foster cross-platform development, collaboration and solutions
- Design fault-tolerant, scalable and decoupled software solutions
- Lead technology decision making with a strong emphasis on the reasoning behind those decisions
- Research new technologies and their potential impact our current processes
- Identify areas of improvement between systems, and help design solutions
- Build standards and best practices for cross-cutting software development concerns
- Teach and mentor architects and engineers to expand their knowledge of software development and standards
- Technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with system design and collaboration
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience with architectural design tools, including Microsoft Visio, OmniGraffle and Gliffy
What You'll Get
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.