- Our Client is seeking a Solution Engineer who can set strategic direction of the Marketing and Customer Experience Technology group to build business solutions aligned with the enterprise Partnership and Digital strategy.
- Experience with Omni Channel development, Advanced Data Analytics, Content Management Systems (CMS) and Marketing Insight tools, Cloud Technologies and DevOps are critical to success in this role.
- Participates in ideating innovation solutions, technical recommendations and business planning at the Enterprise level and develops Solution Architecture for the implementation of these ideas in collaborating with the Applications and Architecture team. This individual will be responsible for application engineering and solution design working in close collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team. He/she will adhere to the design principles, governance framework advocated by the EA team and make sure that these guidelines are implemented within the application development teams. We are looking for someone who balances strategic and technical demands, loves challenges and can work collaboratively and is comfortable with ambiguity. This person will be hands-on and serve as a technical resource and will not shy away from quick prototyping of ideas.
- The candidate will typically work in small, nimble teams that collaborate on common problems across products and focus areas. As a team member, the candidate will explore new technical solutions to implement innovative ideas, have passion to learn emerging technologies, and will be ready to adapt to changing design frameworks and design principles. We are looking for someone who brings high energy, talent and expertise, hungry to keep learning, and have some fun at work.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience, Marketing Technology, Sales, Distribution and architecture teams to drive outcomes with focus on end customer
- Work in an iterative/Agile/SAFe environment as a team member as required to work across the Marketing Technology and CX portfolio of products
- Partner with the EA team on Architectural best practices, frameworks and design patterns
- Responsible for application engineering and Solution design
- Be able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Provide technical and thought leadership in both system integration as well as application development and promote engineering best practices in these areas including code reviews, TDD, and DevOps readiness
- Ability to deliver low to high fidelity prototypes and end to end solution using innovative approaches to complex design problems
- Leads technical design activities, and ensures all technical impediments are resolved to deliver high quality product roadmap
- Perform design due diligence including but not limited to determining the best patterns to use for each integration scenario in order to gain the best performance, reusability, governance and maintainability
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to accommodate offshore team needs
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years development experience with Python, C++ or Java development using J2EE
- 5+ years of experience testing Java based applications.
- 6+ years of development or test automation experience.
- Hands on experience in developing n-tier web applications, SOA platform, Micro-Services, Messaging/ event driven systems.
- Must have working experience with MEAN stack, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, PIG, Flume, Scoop, Spark
- Strong integration background required - integrating multiple systems together including mapping and transformation of data.
- Ability to quickly perform proof-of-concepts for validating new technology feasibility and implementation approaches
- Must have experience with enterprise scalable applications in Cloud environment including Cloud management tools
- Experience in developing enterprise grade monitoring platform using Splunk and New Relic
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop and analytical tools like Tableau
- Experience with No SQL Databases - Dynamo DB and Mongo DB
- Familiar with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi-protocol gateways
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodologies is preferred
- Must have experience with Selenium.
- Experience with XML, JDBC, Shell, & Perl Scripting.
- Proficient in refactoring, test automation, emergent design, testable and modular code, build infrastructure, test-driven development.
- Extensive knowledge of web protocols, networking, and systems.
- Commitment to delivering great software and releasing it quickly, efficiently and with increasing quality
- Remains positive, direct, data-driven, constructive and vocally self-critical.
- Must be willing to learn, grow and have fun.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 5 months/RTH
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers