TRC is conducting a search for an Oracle Applications Architect for a customer in Mebane, NC.
Summary: This position insures that the demands for information systems and computer based technologies are satisfied through reliable design, installation and management of all assigned information systems.
Provide design, development, implementation and ongoing technical support for all assigned systems. This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Standard Oracle E-Business Suite applications
- Custom Oracle E-Business application as needed to support the business function
- Maximo Asset Management System.
- Must be able to support the organization’s business application processes utilizing skills and techniques suitable to supporting Oracle’s E-Business Suite
- Persons in this position must have knowledge and experience with the following:
- UNIX/Linux shell scripting languages
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Oracle Reports and Forms Designer
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Must be willing and able to learn new development package/tools and techniques as required to support the business.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Computer Science with accompanying experience is preferred. A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a business related field of study with additional background with corporate computing environments is acceptable
- Minimum five years’ experience in the following areas:
- Oracle E-Business Suite support, serving as an applications developer
- Developing programs utilizing SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports and Forms Designer
- Developing programs utilizing UNIX/Linux shell scripting, bash shell preferable.
- Development/reporting tools such as XML/BI Publisher is desirable
- Third party development/reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects is desirable
- Candidates must be willing to work outside of normal business hours in support of system maintenance activities and after hours on call support as needed.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/