Logistics done differently.
AT XPO Logistics, our Solutions Engineers are the masters of solving our customer's biggest supply chain challenges. As the Solutions Engineer, you will be a key player in providing solutions to our customers through supply chain analysis, network design analysis, transportation and optimization analysis, shipment rating and rate analysis, and building and running simulation analysis.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Identify, propose, and deliver key initiatives that improve the client’s supply chain operations and/or drive efficiency into the team’s internal processes
- Create solution options and communicate solutions back to team lead and/or manager solutions engineering
- Analyze quantitative information and apply professional judgment to resolve a variety of issues
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or similar
- 2 years of solutions engineering experience
- Lean manufacturing experience or supply chain knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of data and business concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook), and advanced Excel and Access skills
- Experience preparing and making presentations
It’d be great if you also have:
- Previous experience with ILOG, Supply Chain Guru or data modeling
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.