Sous Chef for our High-Volume Scratch Kitchen in Westminster, CO.
We are creating the incredible potential for growth in all Sous Chef / Culinary Management positions. We are looking for passionate individuals who share our love for providing an excellent culinary experience, warm small-town hospitality, and exceptional service to our guests. Our Lazy Dog culture is something that's truly special, we celebrate successes together and have a deeply rooted culture of caring! If you thrive on flawless food handling and preparation at the highest standard to include; food safety & storage; sanitation; holding; cooking and presentation, then this is the job for you!
- Passionate and determined to be the BEST
- The ability to create a fun working environment
- A never settle attitude
- Good Judgment, decision and preparation making skills
- Ability to build relationships with a past record of success
- Ability to lead and direct energetic team members
- Must be excited about achieving personal/professional growth
- Must be excited about embracing and driving change
- You want to be part of a team and create fun - whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined - Never Settle!
- You can put yourself in the others person's shoes.
Sous Chef Benefits:
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, life, FSA
- 50 hour work week
- Company paid meal dining privileges
- 401K plans
- Culinary certification (ServSafe) super awesome.
- You have 2 years of high volume culinary management experience.
- You demonstrate basic English/Spanish communication skills.
- You have a strong guest service/culinary background
- Sous Chef or Culinary Manager with high volume experience: 2+ years. Strong Guest Service hospitality background. Ability to train, develop, and coach a group of talented people
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- ServSafe Card
- Coaching and Counseling
- Donation-Matching Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision