Fire Up Your Career
Firebirds is seeking a skilled, personable Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager to join our Carmel, IN team. We are seeking a candidate who has enthusiasm and passion for the hospitality industry. This person must also be self-motivated, driven, have a passion for learning, and be able to excel in a creative yet structured environment.
Our team takes pride in our scratch-made kitchen, unique ambiance, and strong sense of values; among the many other qualities of our concept. Firebirds is currently operating 47 locations with 2 more openings scheduled for 2018. We are excited about our rapid growth and looking forward to our market expansion this year and beyond. These openings provide endless opportunities for advancement for all our Chefs and Managers!
- Providing support to Executive Chef in all areas of responsibility
- Manage BOH employees, operations and food production for the restaurant and FIREBAR®
- Provide direction and training to staff by coaching, counseling and providing feedback on job performance
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to scheduling, ordering and inventory
- Supervise and participate in butchering and portion control on each shift
- Responsible for creating a positive environment that sets the expectation for quality food and a neat, clean and organized kitchen
Firebirds Managers and Chefs enjoy:
- Excellent earning potential
- Attainable bonus paid every other pay period
- Comprehensive training
- Two paid vacations annually
- Competitive benefits (401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance)
- 2 years high volume, full service restaurant experience
- Warm, passionate, and committed to the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Self-Actualized and motivated; Self-discipline; maintained professional appearance
- Butchering experience preferred
- Scratch Kitchen Experience preferred
If you are seeking a position with growth opportunities, in depth learning and development, and supportive team members then please apply for Firebirds today!