【 Spanish-Bilingual Sales Admin】
Company: Japanese Agricultural Manufacturing Corporation
Location: Stafford, TX.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9/80 Schedule, Guaranteed Weekly 40 Hours
Salary: $19.00-21.00 per hour
- Contact to Vendors within the company structure and US vendors.
- Exchange correspondences regarding price, lead time, specifications, shipping status, shipping instructions, and claim shipment follow u.
- Contact customers regarding orders (Confirm orders, specifications, lead time, down payment invoices, manual shipment, shipping freight quote, inform shipping status, startup scheduling and other associated duties.
- Support machine/parts identification/verifications, lead times with the company.
- Engineer’s travel arrangements / invoice to customer; Test mill scheduling / invoicing / sample shipment follow up; IAOM Convention preparation / budget, expense.
- Submit quote to customers (mainly machine orders, sometimes project orders, and engineering service).
- Requires writing quotes, shipping documents sales reports and shipping related documentation.
- Prepare CM job and distribute them.
- Answer phone calls from customers (new quote, identify/verifying specification and part numbers, instruct to order processing to place orders).
- Other duties as assigned.
< Requirements >
- More than 2 years of Sales Support, Inside Sales, or Logistics Coordination (Import/Export) experience, preferably in manufacturing corporations is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish.
- Ability to adapt cross-cultural environment is necessary.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****
TOP Group is a leading Recruiting Firm for Japanese Corporations.
We have offices in New York (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, as well as Mexico and Japan.