KLA-Tencor has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
KLA-Tencor seeks an organized professional for the role of Spares Product Planner to own the spare parts planning during the product life cycle for their product lines. This person will functionally support the service organization and one or more product families. The planner will work closely with Sales/Marketing, procurement and engineering to track installed base growth, manage global inventory levels and the overall spares business for their product line. The product planner will also be looking for ways to optimize the spares stocking strategy and be working with the supply chain team and manufacturing to identify opportunities for inventory reductions while maintaining customer
The role of Product Planner will entail working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Be a single point of contact for assigned product lines to drive spares support for our Global customers.
- Maintain strong communication path with PSO (Product Support Organization) ensuring cross functional knowledge transfer allowing to execute and drive best support plan for global customers
- Identify and Drive continuous improvements with buyer/factory on current and upcoming critical parts
- Ensure that established Fill Rate performance targets and inventory or service commitments are incorporated into the global Spares Plan.
- Monitor and report out Fill Rate performance v. Fill Rate Targets and Planned vs. Actual Inventory
- Take action to address current and future issues impacting Fill Rate performance and Spares Inventory cost
- Program Manage cross-functional actions that impact current and future Fill Rate performance
- NPI – engage with cross functional groups as representative of Spares Planning early in product life cycle, track and manage activities impacting planning and spares execution
- Implement improvements to reduce costs or inventory while maintaining Fill Rate performance
- Excellent communication/presentation, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be self-driven, independent, yet a strong team player.
- Ability to recognize process gaps and drive improvements holistically across cross functional teams
The right candidate will have experience reviewing, analyzing and arranging large data sets in a way that is understandable and clearly identifies central themes and messages. Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and be comfortable presenting to internal and external customers. Experience with MS-Access and other database management software is essential. Programming skills would be a plus.
The right candidate must be able to effectively work and interact with internal/external roles across functional organizations, learn quickly when facing new problems, and comfortably shift priorities as business needs change.
- Bachelor degree plus 8 years of related experience.
- High proficiency in MS Excel; MS Access is a plus.
- Be process-oriented and results-driven.
- Should enjoy a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well on cross-functional teams. Must be a good team player with proven skills in collaboration.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects in parallel as needed.
- Must have the proven ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, identify gaps, and implement innovative solutions to increase operational efficiency.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Good communication skill in English, both written and verbal
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience
Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience
Kindly send your resume to Mohamed.Riyazudeen@kla-tencor.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.