RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a well-known firm (a household name that would look great on your resume) located in New York. They are searching for a Spark Developer with Big Data, Cloud, and NoSQL experience on a long-term contract with potential for full-time employment; this an exciting project with a lot of visibility.
This firm offers a great work/life balance, and the team environment is incredibly collaborative. Moreover, we have placed several professionals with this organization, and most of them became full-time employees.
They have an excellent retention rate. Key requirements are below, but please note that you are not required to know everything listed below. If you would like to learn more, please apply to this posting. Your resume will remain confidential, and it will come directly to the account manager, who has been working for Kforce for a long time.
REQUIREMENTS:You are not required to know everything listed below:
- Cloud: Azure preferred (AWS acceptable)
- Big data experience
- Spark and Spark SQL/Dataframes
- NoSQL databases (Cosmos preferred, others are acceptable) configuration, access, modeling
- SQL-on-Hadoop tools, allowing to use SQL on NoSQL databases and HDFS-compliant cloud storage (Azure Blob or S3), such as Apache Hive, Impala, Drill, Phoenix, Druid, HAWQ, Presto, others
- Exposure to Cache products such as Redis or Data Virtualization tools
- JSON documents
- HDFS file formats like Parquet, Avro, ORC, others
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.