Currently recruiting a Special Education Teacher to immediately fill a vacancy near Belfair, Washington!
- Must hold a current state Special Education credential
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school
- Must have at least 1 year of experience
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development day
- Professional membership stipend
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Relocation assistance
- Many More!
Responsibilities of the Special Education Teacher
- Develop programs that meet with unique cultural, educational and developmental needs of the students enrolled at the school site and ensure the achievement of excellent educational standards.
- Develop written materials for communicating with parents and teachers.
- Develop and implement an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of the students.
- Ensure the achievement of excellent educational standards at the school.