We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Sign on Bonus Available!
**If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an email invitation (from a Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule. Please ensure the email provided on your application is checked regularly.**
The Special Procedures Radiology Technologist Is responsible for assisting/supporting the physician during invasive radiological exams in Special Procedures and CT, and for providing a safe patient /staff environment during the procedure.
- Experience: One year experience in Radiology encouraged.
- Required Education: Graduate of Approved School of Radiology
- Preferred Education:
- Licensure: Current licensure by the Arkansas Department of Health for Radiology
Certifications: Current CPR certification.
- Other: Demonstrates Mercy Values of Dignity, Justice, Stewardship, Compassionate Service, and Excellence. Basic Fundamental Computer Skills Is responsive to and addresses complaints of/or the appearance of pain in patients.
- Preferred Certifications: Cardiovascular Interventional Technologist Certification is recommended.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Cross-Trained, X-Ray Technologist, X-Ray, X-Ray Tech, Technologist, Radiology, Radiology Technologist, Rad Technologist, Rad Tech, Cross-Trained, CT Technologist, CT Tech, CT Scan, CAT Scan, Fluoroscopy, Diagnostic Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging, Radiologic Technologist, MRI
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Care On Site
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Memberships
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance