Help Desk Support
Apex Systems supporting Windstream
Mon-Fri, 2:00pm-10:30pm, 1 weekend shift per week
This is a 24/7 365 operation. Contractor will primarily be handling hospitality help desk calls, mostly hotel calls for customers that need to have their hotel internet troubleshot, could also be taking other calls from commercial or enterprise customers that have WIN voice products. The person in this role will be handling calls and routing any tickets that need escalation to the engineering group. Manager is looking for candidates that have strong customer service skills, are able to working with the customers of the client;
- Support Windstream business customers in a 24x7x365 inbound call center setting by troubleshooting service affecting issues which may result in a trouble ticket for the customer.
- Manage customer relationships, create and update trouble tickets for customers, agents, and vendors, as well as utilize multiple systems to pinpoint a customer issue.
- Answer all inbound calls from our customers, regarding a wide variety of trouble or service issues they might be experiencing.
- Utilize and multi-task between many systems to verify the customer's Windstream services to ensure they are setup correctly.
- Create and dispatch a trouble ticket to the appropriate channels as documented in current process and procedure, including all the required customer and product information.
- Manage customer relationships over the phone and provide empathetic response during customer critical situations while conducting themselves in professional manner at all times.
- Achieve and maintain 85% pass rate on call monitors. Achieve and maintain 90% Average Score on call monitors.
- Meet and exceed 85% utilization over an 8.5-hour work day or over a 10.5 hour days - 4 days a week.
- Maintain or exceed call and productivity standards.
- Completely and accurately log the details of every call.
- Follow established process and procedure according to current process documentation.
- Work escalated tickets as assigned by a Team Lead, following documented process/procedure. Other duties may be assigned.
If interested, please contact Logan Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178