Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person who enjoys supporting customers, this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America Project Management Associate Specialists are responsible for delivering structured project management services for the company's most common products for client and internal engagements primarily in the ESS & PPS domain. Additionally, with supervision, they deliver structured project management services for other company products.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including travel allowance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Apply project management fundamentals and best practices to Internal and Client Projects
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensuring that the right expectation is set and commitment is obtained from all concerned
- Coordinate and facilitate communication of project objectives to all stakeholders
- Track progress and reviews project tasks to make certain milestones are being met appropriately
- Assess project issues and identifies solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
- Adhere to department policies, procedures and methodologies
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view
- Define & maintain all implementation processes, manages implementation lifecycle; coordinates documentation when needed
- Maintain accurate time and activity tracking in the approved business systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, technical major preferred
- 0 - 3 years relevant business experience
- Technical Project Management experience.
- Basic MS Office Suite, Visio & Project
- Project+ (w/in 12 mos.) or CAPM (w/in 18 mos.) or PMP
- Extensive travel may be required, up to 70% travel with overnight stays if needed
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans