Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
The Sr. Solutions Marketing Specialist will be accountable for increasing the revenue and driving the success of the Integrated Solutions product group in measurable ways. Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding and adhering to all Company and Marketing policies and procedures.
- Work directly with the Field Marketing teams to gather, quantify, and validate their market needs.
- Deliver Market Requirements Documents (MRD) and Product Requirements Documents (PRD) with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Manage the product lifecycle for assigned products.
- Act as the primary Marketing liaison to the assigned vendor.
- Develop showroom configuration recommendations for assigned products.
- Develop all Marketing materials surrounding assigned products, including sales tools (demo scripts, positioning documents, competitive analysis, etc), core positioning and messaging, launch materials and presentations for quarterly sales meetings.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the Enterprise and Production teams to develop launch materials for new products, and coordinate sales and technical training for the same.
- Create and manage a list of reference customers for assigned products.
- Participate in Industry Trade Shows.
- Develop and deliver content for Executive Briefing (VIP) events.
- Actively engage with Industry Analysts relative to products and services offerings.
- Some travel will be required
- Contribution in the planning of national Product Marketing Events
- Working with 3rdparty vendors and Canon, USA Field Support team on a regular basis
- Bachelors degree and/or a minimum of 5 years technical marketing or management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Integrated Software Solutions
- The ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong MS Office Suite and database knowledge
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans