RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Specialty Developer in Richfield, Minnesota (MN). One is responsible for the design, development, and testing of operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for computing applications.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing databases and database management systems
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field required
- 10+ years or most advanced level of experience in specified technology required
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP, and other relevant software
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, Visual Basic, etc
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.