Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking 3 Spec Writers to work for a client in Trumbull, CT. on a 6-month contract.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Specification Writer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to
- This role will focus on building Specifications.
- BS in the Sciences
- 5 Years' Experience
- Proficient in Software Systems required to perform Role: Interspec, MDM Tool, SAP, Blue, Adobe, Excel
- Deliver specifications as required to support specific innovation/VIP projects
- Day-to-day ownership and management of specific parts of our client's technical specification portfolio
- Specification planning Sundial
- Execution of agreed cross-functional specification management process without deviation - Escalate issues to Management
- Creation and maintenance of networks required to get right input into spec content: design, deploy, METs, technical management, SEAC, DMO, Regulatory, brand development, brand building, suppliers, supply management, supply chain
- Understand and implement specification data quality standards
- Localization - Responsible for ensuring that the Regional requirements can be met by the Global specs being produced i.e. fit for purpose
- Status Management - Responsible for the management of the status of all specification types during their lifetime.
- Understanding of quality assurance and manufacturing processes
- Relevant exposure in safety clearance, regulatory affairs, HPC specific standards and environmental reporting
- Experience in PLM
- Ability to adapt to increasingly challenging issues and work assignments
- Project Management
- Ensures bias for action to initiate project work
- Understands business priorities so as not to delay timelines
- Ability to manage projects relating to data cleansing and data enhancement
- Duration: 6-month contract
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: $32hr.
- Shift: Monday to Friday 7:30a-4p hours
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.