Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP
Saber Healthcare is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP !
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
- Competitive pay rates
- Team player attitudes
- Family oriented building
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Supportive staff and management teams
- Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
- Ever changing and growing organization
- Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
- Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As a Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a body to fill a position, we want someone who fits into our desired culture and contributes to it as well:
- Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
- Screens/evaluates all residents to determine need for Speech, Language or Swallowing Therapy
- Establishes an individualized treatment program with consultation to facility staff in areas of Speech Therapy
- Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
- Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
- Monitors the resident’s response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
- Provides in-services/ additional programs as requested/needed
- Instructs resident’s families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Must hold a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university and be licensed accordingly
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought "this sounds like the place for me!" please send us your resume for consideration!