Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate on Spring CNC and CAM machines
- Follow specifications, programs, tooling instructions, applying knowledge of spring winding methodology
- Read blueprint or job order for product specifications, BOM requirements and winding specifications
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with the Company Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Work with visual and measurement equipment; calipers, micrometers, toolmaker scope
- Follow proper documentation and ERP processing of materials.
- Use Lotus document control for procedure review, master forms, and work instruction preparation
- Heat treat and cleaning of springs production
- Weighing packaging and labeling springs as per specifications.
- Follow lean manufacturing programs such as 5S and Kanban
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Run production and rewiring of spring coilers.
- Complete First Article dimensional inspection and process inspection through production runs to ensure quality standards are met.
- Mount, align, secure tooling, attachments and work piece on machines
Education and/or Experience:
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, pin gauges and OD micrometers, scales.
- Strong understanding in blue print reading / geometric tolerance interpretation, geometric dimensioning and tolerance..
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
- Must possess basic math skills to include, but not limited to, adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
- Interpersonal skills and Problem solving abilities
- Basic Math and Basic Algebraic skills.
- Computer skills
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Moderate walking, standing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside, around moving objects, and with machinery with moving parts.
- Work performed in a shop environment.
- Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to revise the position or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments.)
This employer does not participate in providing visa sponsorship for employment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
About the Company: Since 1965, Everett Charles Technologies, 'ECT', has taken a leadership role in the development of advanced technology board test products holding over 100 patents. The company is fueled by a talented engineering team and a management philosophy that encourages creativity and a commitment to research and development. ECT continues to develop technology and products to improve board test, while creating quick and economical ways to test boards. Because we are a federal contractor, and the facility has area's that require security clearance, we are required to ask for proof of US Citizenship or a Permanent Legal Resident.
Xcerra Corporation comprises the combined companies of the LTX-Credence Corporation, Multitest, Everett Charles Technologies and atg-Luther & Maelzer businesses. Together they are global providers of capital equipment, interface products, and services to the semiconductor, industrial, and electronics manufacturing industries. The Company addresses the broad, divergent requirements of the mobility, industrial, automotive and consumer end markets, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technologies, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. The consolidated companies have revenues of $416M with approximately 40 locations worldwide and employ over 2,000 employees. EEO/AA/MFVD