SquadLocker located in Warwick, RI is seeking to hire a personable, passionate and self-motivated Customer Experience Specialist to join their growing team. As a Customer Experience Specialist you will provide front line service to customers and administrators in regard to our services and orders of athletic gear and apparel. This is a great way to get to know about the customer gear and apparel business while working with an emerging team that promotes personal growth and constant learning!
The ideal Customer Experience Specialist will possess 3 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in a related field, excellent analytical, organization and communication skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a very fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail.
As a Customer Experience Specialist you will use Zendesk to handle incoming chats, telephone calls, emails and social media messages. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries through incoming calls, chats and emails
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
- Provide appropriate and correct information to customers
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Follow up on customer interactions and record details of actions taken
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree and/or minimum 3-years related work experience in office setting or equivalent combination
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a very fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to stay calm and facilitate resolution when customers are stressed or upset.
- Strong computer skills
- Zendesk system experience a plus
- Knowledge and/or passions around the sporting apparel industry a strong plus
- Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Amiable, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and extra effort to get the job done.
- Like playing or watching sports! We work with lots of sports teams!