Title: Sr. Account Manager (Bench Sales) – US IT Staffing
Division: Staff Augmentation Division
Base Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for marketing IT Bench Consultants (H1B, GC, US Citizen only) with Tier1 vendors / Implementation partners/Direct Clients.
- Working directly with Tier 1 Vendors/Implementation partners/Direct Clients and understanding their job requirements and finding matching profiles from existing bench team.
- Generating new Leads. Maintaining the contacts database. Segregating the leads and adding new contacts to database.
- Checking for the right requirements that match our consultant profiles on various job portals, submitting the consultants, negotiate best rates, following up for interview schedules, closing the best deals.
- Tracking submissions and maintaining the submissions database.
- Develop & Maintain new vendor contacts, build network relations across the IT industry using social networking sites such as LinkedIn.
- Extensively working on different job portals such as Dice.com, Techfetch.com, Careerbuilder.com, Indeed.com, Monster.com and Simplyhired.com
- Interacting, developing Tier-1 Vendor or Implementation Partners network daily basis to get the Bench consultants placed in minimal turnaround time.
- Dealing with consultants on Corp-to-Corp, W2 and 1099 basis.
- Expertise in screening and evaluating the candidates as per the US recruitment standards
- Conducting daily status call with team and weekly status calls with the management, during which key performance issues of the team are identified, discussed and straightened.
- Extensive experience in all phases of marketing including utilizing multiple channels such as data mining, networking, research, sourcing and gathering the Requirements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Graduate
- Minimum 5 – 15 years of experience in marketing IT Bench consultants (H1, USC and GC's only)
- Supervisory experience in End to End bench marketing process is preferred
- Should possess awareness and excellent presentation, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Should be willing to work on in an IC role as well as manage a team
- US Citizens, GC's, H1, H4EAD, OPTEAD, TN or E3 can apply.
- Full time employment
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Opportunity To Work With Global Clients
- Open and flexible work culture
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Long Term Disability benefit
- Equal Opportunity Employer