| Job Title: Senior Administrative Associate (Administrative Associate IV)|
Job Company: Major BioPharma
Job Dept: HR; Talent Acquisition
Job Location: SSF, CA
Job Duration: 6+ mos contract
The Senior Administrative Associate provides administrative support to members of the HR Staffing Leadership team. Specifically, primary responsibility will be to support the Director of PT Talent Acquisition, and the Director of Future Workforce Engagement.
Some support for Sr. Managers and individual contributors on their teams may be required. The overall Talent Acquisition department has approximately 70 employees plus additional contractors. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with 4 other administrative professionals to provide administrative support to the department.
The ideal candidate for this position is looking for a role with responsibilities that are varied, and include but are not limited to strategic calendar management, scheduling team off-sites and meetings (onsite and offsitelocal and international travel coordination, presentation editing, formatting and preparation, managing and creation of staff meeting agendas, attending staff meetings, prioritizing meeting requests, generating standard weekly/monthly reports and other special projects.
Additionally, this candidate must have demonstrated the ability to make decisions and execute on administrative processes and procedures to assist the TA and/or HR department with projects and tasks. To be successful in this role, the candidate will work closely with other administrative colleagues, handle and manage sensitive and confidential information, and communicate with internal and external colleagues to gather and convey information. Being skilled in verbal and written communication, highly organized, and proactive in anticipating needs is crucial for success.
- A proactive self-starter, able to prioritize and work in a collaborative team environment - Excellent organizational and communication skills with an ability to follow through with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish contacts outside of ones work group and functional organization and develop partnerships with others to improve efficiency
- Ability to handle routine and impromptu assignments with minimal supervision
- Successful previous work experience managing multiple calendars and scheduling complex meetings
- Successful previous work experience planning and coordinating team offsites
- Able to resolve problems and handle complex issues using sound judgment
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in multi-tasking
?- Flexible and highly collaborative
- Able to prioritize work assignments under pressure while maintaining focus
-Intermediate to advanced skills in gCal, gMail, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and should be MAC and PC fluent.
-Ability to quickly learn new skills and software
BA or equivalent experience