- Research and make recommendations for optimization of loan origination system functionality, performance, and system architecture
- Design and implement solutions by creating new workflows, codebase assemblies, plugins and standalone applications.
- Develop software using Encompass SDK development (.NET Framework development with C#), and transitioning to Encompass “Next Gen” architecture
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of a smooth-running, congenial combined developer-admin-QA team with both co-located and remote members.
- Establishes and co-ordinates sprint tickets.
- Takes part in solution design and feasibility assessment, working closely with Product Management team to design and accurately estimate implementation effort.
- Participate in build servers maintenance, naming, automated clean-up and user access; system release management using Source Control Git/Github/sourcetree;
- Support helpdesk escalations related to loan origination systems
- Participate in continuous improvement of software quality and velocity of delivery.
- Bachelors Degree with 7 years applicable experience, or, Master with 5 years experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects including proprietary and 3rd party software system integrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication with both technical and non-technical collaborators
- Mortgage industry-specific experience
o Solid understanding of mortgage process, LOS experience
o Encompass 360 experience strongly preferred (plugin, custom data-objects and data-forms)
- Architecture experience in an object-oriented language 5+ years
- n-Tier Architecture and Development; Multithreading in C#
- Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic/VB.NET, SQL, Web API/ API 2.0
- Visual Studio Debugger
- Familiarity & comfort with Agile/ Scaled Agile Software Development Lifecyle management
- Comfort and willingness to share development operations tasks- build server maintenance, automated clean-up and user access, branching & release management practices
- Ability to travel 10%