Evoqua is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Our cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water.
Join our 4000 professionals around the world as we Transform Water. Enrich Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC is seeking a Sr Application Engineer / Sales Engineer to support its service and aftermarket dewatering products and continue growth and development in the municipal and industrial market spaces.
Evoqua is a global provider of dewatering technologies with a large installed base worldwide. You will focus on service and aftermarket sales support efforts with secondary responsibility to assist with capital proposals.
The successful candidate will have been directly involved in developing technical proposals for aftermarket and service opportunities as well as assisting the service team during peak demand.
- Evaluate applications and develop designs using dewatering products to achieve customers’ objectives
- Assess process risk, review warranty requirements and prepare recommendations to management for approval
- Prepare and issue budgetary and firm proposals including technical bid documents, BOM and Equipment Lists for dewatering equipment
- Support generation of sales drawings
- Work cross-functionally with other Evoqua businesses to integrate dewatering products seamlessly in larger multi-product opportunities
- Perform Health Checks on dewatering equipment
- Lead technical customer support from customers calling our service line, and vet out warranty claims and lead resolution
- Establish processes, tools and generate ideas to improve Evoqua’s ability to solve customer and aftermarket opportunities
- Continuously strive to be technically competent and current in new developments in relevant fields
- BS in Engineering or other technical discipline preferred; equivalent experience and relevant coursework or certifications accepted.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical pre-sales role supporting the aftermarket and service sales teams in dewatering technology, preferable filter press experience preferred. Experience in adjacent or related market spaces will be considered.
- Ability to establish yourself as resident expert in finding solutions for dewatering customer issues, creating competitive advantage that drives growth
- Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD and SAP experience required
- A desire to grow in your career both from professional and technical perspectives required
- Ability to obtain an Evoqua credit card (based on personal credit).
- Compliance with all relevant safety and work rules and regulations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up 25% and the ability to obtain an U.S. passport.
- Must be commutable to our Holland, MI plant
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and computer skills
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications and determine differentiated solutions for customers
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.