Our client, a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company is looking for a Sr. Associate Regulatory Affairs for a 12 months contract in Thousand Oaks, CATop Skill Sets:
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) within a technical and clinical environment (Fluent in both English and Spanish: high level command on written, reading and speaking skills)
- Action orientated with ability to manage multiple activities.
- Document management and archiving practices with high attention to detail
- Must be Bi-lingual English/Spanish- both written and verbal.
- BS or MS in Health Sciences (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or similar).
- Manager would also look at recent grad or someone completing MS in regularly with no industry experience if bi-lingual and right type or person.
- Cross functional role-will be collaborating, QC labeling documentation, complaining and submitting submissions and compiling data and archiving in a highly regulated documents.
The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Local coordination and execution of regulatory submissions in compliance with corporate standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Management and execution of the preparation, delivery and electronic archiving of documentation for inclusion in local regulatory submissions.
- Coordination and execution of Regulatory Affairs processes and deliverables.
Qualified candidates, please send your resumes to Sangeeth.email@example.comHelp