RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Business Analyst in Robotics Process Automation for a remote opportunity with HQ in New York or Connecticut.
The client is seeking a Senior Project Lead/Business Analyst to join our US Group Health Claims Model Office Project Team for Group Claims - Field Operations Total Absence Management (TAM), Short Term Disability (STD) & Long Term Disability (LTD). The Project Lead will be experienced in dealing with complex cross-functional or enterprise wide projects with the ability to drive both effective and efficient outcomes. It is expected that the Lead, while working independently, will drive these projects from original concept through final implementation and will be able to communicate Phase Gate Review (PGR) SDLC Process delivery to Business, Technology and Key Stakeholders.
The Lead will work collaboratively with Disability Operations SMEs to Analyze and to Re-Design a -Best Practices- Standard Process through deep-dive analysis of Absence Management Projects, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability. Additional responsibility may include work on a corporate wide telephony initiative and process analysis/lean approach on multiple RPA initiatives across multiple disability products.
- 5-7 years of hands on project management and execution experience delivering complex business and integrated software projects using standard SDLC processes
- Exceptional analytical skills with demonstrated ability to apply analysis to actionable insights
- Very strong presentation and communication skills with experience providing communication to senior leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management and facilitation skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Knowledgeable in office automation tools (MS Office suite of applications, email, Internet, etc.)
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Disability Industry insurance preferred; general insurance industry experience is required
- Business Requirement gathering, operating model assessment, strategy evaluation, value stream mapping work (process design and re-engineering) and workshops
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with many deliverables and stakeholders
- Disability and operations knowledge
- Understanding of RPA (Robot Process Automation and Lean approach
- Individuals with strong Process Analysis/Design backgrounds that have experience in process mapping/value stream development, and/or have done true target operating model design/consulting, in particular with Insurance background (Disability Insurance background ideal; Operations or Claim Processing also acceptable; Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are highly desirable
- ~15-25% travel to NY/CT office; flexibility to work out of Upstate NY/Hartford, CT Area
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.