Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Senior Business Data Analyst, you will collaborate and work across all business units to initiate and provide master data management support and process enhancements. You will also work in all system environments to focus on master data objects in customers, suppliers, finance, and locations including legacy Transportation Management Systems and enterprise resource planning systems (Oracle and SAP). This role is critical in positioning XPO for long-term success.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Develop management reporting views of master data KPIs, dashboards, and other related metrics to showcase progress and benchmarking of data quality and business impact
- Provide analytical and reporting support to senior management to align business objectives with business follow-through
- Gather, interpret, and make recommendations to data business process owners on how to improve the data creation and data maintenance process in relation to their end-to-end process
- Learn, use, and train on data profiling and data quality tools
- Problem solve data issues at the source to help address master data issues downstream in obtaining confidence and trust from our various systems
- Utilize front-end and back-end data sources including Microstrategy, Power BI, Excel, and SQL query formulation to provide ad-hoc and ongoing data analysis to the business
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems
- 5 or more years of experience in a business analyst role
- Strong understanding of Finance, Accounting, A/R, A/P, GL, Billing and related Order-To-Cash and Procure-to-Pay lifecycles
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in back office operations
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.